Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 9 :The Walk to the Grave

I can't believe that jerk!!!! Why can't he be happy for m for once. just when I thought we could be friends but nnnoooo, he just assumed that we were already married and now I 'm his property now???!!!I sighed.I went to buy a bouquet of flowers,mom's favorite,lilacs.After that I walked to the cemetery. I saw the cemetery ahead. I went to my mom's tomb stone. I bent down to my mom's tombstone. 
"Mom, I really miss you....Why did you have to die....I wish everything was back to the way it was then we could be happy family again......." my voice was cracking up and going softer. " Whenever dad gets drunk he sometimes looses control and hits me... I sometimes cut myself....." a tears streamed down my cheeks. "I still have the hoodie that you gave me."I whispered, "Mommy. I miss you..." I wipe all my tears and put the bouquet of flowers down and left. I went home, took a shower and fell asleep. 
The next day.....
I was busy doodling in my book. Then John came up to me. " Um..... I 'm really sorry......" 
I was shocked to hear this, well, since he didn't seem like the one to be sorry. Since he did all the courage to do that I said" I forgive you" He seemed happy like a dog be forgiven by its master. The bell rang and the teacher began. The teacher announced that there would be a group project. I wasn't busy listening but when I heard " group B will have Andy, Micky, John, and Nicky. I was so excited, that if I was a dog I would jump in the air and wag my tail all day. It was an art project that should be easy for Andy since he is a artist. We worked together and had fun talking to each other. I talked to the others as well but mostly with Andy. 
When school was done, I was as happy as a clam. I was even skipping down the block. John was walking me home. He looked like he was grumpy so I sad sarcastically" Whats up with you?" 
"Nothing, except for the fact my fiance's is flirting with some other guy."
I was shocked " I was not flirting!!"
"Sure, you weren't" he said sarcastically.
" I can not believe you!!! Was that apology a lie??!!!"
" No, this a new topic about you flirting with some guy..."
" You are so conceited and obnoxious that you would care if your "girl" that you would get to confess to you for your father to prove something" I walked faster since I didn't wanted to see his face. I just wanted to go home. listen to music and read romance manga ( Japanese comics) I walked down to the middle of the street.
" I am not conceited or obnoxious" I turned around in the middle of the street
"Then what are you???!!" 
" I'm-" 
When I thought about romance manga. a thought hit me.....my eyes widened 
"Your in lo-" Someone interrupted me saying " Watch out!!!!!" I turned to the car facing me the last words I heard were from John yelling "NICKY!!!!" I fainted. After a while... i opened my eyes...My eyes were blurry all I saw was me lying in a pile of blood and sirens...Maybe I can be with my mom now....Mom..............

No comments:

Post a Comment