Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 5: Maybe Someday....

 "WAIT A MINUTE!!!"
 "What?"
"Why am I going first???"
"Fine I go first, I hit on girls to prove to my dad!!!!!!" He looks like he is going to burst into flames....he continues,"... I used to a fat chubby kid and my dad would say you will never get women to fall in love with you-"
 You were a fat chubby kid?? I want to see pictures" I said it with enthusiasm and eyes gleaming
 "NO WAY!!! You will use it against me to women and THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!
 You watch too much drama... but that is a great idea" >:D
" back to my story.....I lost weight and wanted to prove to him that women will fall in love with me!!!" He said it with his flames growing larger and it appears that there were flames in his eyes...
" That is a stupid idea -__- Why didn't u just get one girl to fall in love with and show her to your dad, so that way I wouldn't be in this mess" 
 " And how am I gonna find a girl to fall in love with me?"
" Your really stupid, just get a girl to fall really in love with you or fake it out"
" Smart but, whats done is done, and now your turn" :P
I sighed " Promise me this, you must not ask questions or ask me to tell you it again." John nodded so I said really slowly.." That summer..." Then I said it really fast "my mom died and my dad gave me bruises and I cut myself." I said it so fast he thought I was saying gibberish. I stood up and left. 
" NOT FAIR "D;
" Sorry but you promised" I said with my back turned then I turned aroung and smirked and said "Maybe someday...I will tell you." and I ran off home.
Johns POV 
My heart skipped a beat. It was the first time she smiled or in this case, smirked. Her personality is really something.... I want to know more about her......
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment