Friday, April 15, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 7: New Transfer student

It was a sunny morning. I felt like I was a cat trying to take a nap in the sun..... BUT!!! I have school T-T I was putting my head down and trying to rest while my teacher was making a announcement. I only heard a little...
"We have a new transfer student today, introduce yourself Andy" Andy???!!! I suddenly put sat up and wanted to see if it was really him...... IT WAS!!!! I'm so embarrassed!!! Ever since I confessed to in middle school on the last day of school... I never gave him a chance to answer me back!!!! I wondered what I should do..!!! Maybe....I SHOULD PRETEND I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!!! I looked at him and he saw me. He smiled and waved at me.I blushed of course, and waved back at him. I sighed and thought that this would be a long day....
I saw Nicky put her head down. She looked like a cute cat... WAIT!! why did I say cute???!!! Then I looked at the teacher to get my mind of her.. There was some new transfer student named Andy. Then I saw him wave at Nicky. She waved back while blushing. Don't tell me, she likes this guy??!!! I felt jealously rage up to my head. Then I realized something...maybe I'm exaggerating.... What more will could happen????

No comments:

Post a Comment