Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 4: Ready to face the truth?

I can't believe this!!!!!He found out!!!!! He's gonna tell everyone -__- I will be.....the same as always o.o You know what I don't care anymore :D People will leave me alone so I won't really care
Next day
Hm..... they aren't talking about it... Maybe he didn't tell??? 
John: " Yo :D"
Nicky: Leave me alone -__-
"Never :D"
"Why?" -__-
"Because I know your secret" :P
" It doesn't really matter, I will have more time to myself"
John"s POV:
Sigh.... This is gonna become harder than I thought and when I just found out her secret DX
End of POV
" Then tell me why you are hiding it" :P
" I'm not hiding it, I just like wearing my hoodie"
" Why do you have scars on your arm then?"
I gave a glare and stated " It's none of your business" and walked away.
After school:
John follows me. I see him so clearly -__- What does he want??
" What do you want?" -__-
" I'm gonna keep bothering you until you tell me why" :P
" Never"- __-
" Then I just gonna keep following you" :D
I sighed " If you tell me why you hit on girls and have the notepad of confessions then I will tell you"
" You tell first" :p
" Fine, It all started that summer....."
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment