Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie Chapter 3:Underneath the Sleeves

It was.....
JOHN FROM MY CLASS!!!! D;
John's father said " This is my son, John. He might be your fiance later on.."
I said " Yes I know him from my class."
" oh, really now?? Well you should get along together, now lets eat :D"
John's POV:
This is the perfect chance to finish my goal >:)
Nicky's POV 
" WHY DID MY FIANCE HAD TO BE HIM???!!! -__- HE'S SO ANNOYING, HE FLIRTS WITH OTHER GIRLS AND PLAYS WITH THEM AS IF THEY WERE TOYS -__-" I thought with my face calm.
I wanted to get out of here D; I ate my dinner and went to bed because i didn't fell like talking to them.I went to bed and thought to myself.The only thing that keeps me alive is my hoodie, my special hoodie.... as I drifted to sleep
The Next Day...
Girl 3: Hi :
Nicky: What do you want? -__- ( Nicky eavesdropping on some girls that were fans of John: 
Fan 1: He told everyone that he had a fiance D; 
Fan 2: He told me it was the girl who had the hoodie all the time D;
Fan 1: Why did she had to be chosen to be his fiance??? )
Girl 3: I want to be friends with you :D
Nicky: Are you trying to be friends with because John being my fiance?-__-
Girl 3: JOHN'S YOUR FIANCE???? :O
Nicky: So you didn't hear? o.o
Girl 3: Nope o.o but anyway my name is Micky 
Nicky: My name is Nicky
I sighed then John came
John: Hello, My future fiance ;D
I grabbed him by the collar, and said: Why are you telling everyone about the arranged marriage???? >:o
John: My oh my, you are feisty
I heard girls whispering more when I grabbed him by the collar so I let go.
Nicky: Your annoying.-___-
John: You willl fall in love me some day, so lets chew at the ends of this*took out pocky* Its a game of whoever snaps it off first looses * put the pocky stick in my mouth and put his mouth on the other end * 
I snapped off half of it and said " No way, but thanks for the pocky and left. 
I heard girls whispering more and softer when I came nearer to them
Lunch:
Fans: Can we talk to you for a sec? 
Nicky: Why?
Fans: We want you to stay away from John.
Nicky: I want to stay away and he is clinging on me like a child is to his mother, and I never agreed to the arranged marriage because I don't want to marry him
The fans were at a loss of words, so I turned away.
End of school:
I was the last one to leave. I took off my hoodie because I wanted to see the mark sewed on it. It said " For my beautiful Nicky." I left to go to the bathroom but was going to go home after the bathroom.Micky went in the classroom( no one was there cause Nicky left already) to get her pencil case she had forgotten. She noticed Nicky's hoodie on the chair. So she grabbed it and saw John and asked him to bring it to her. John gladly accepted and found Nicky walking the halls.
John: NICKY!!!!! :D
Nicky: What?? -___-
John: Micky saw your hoodie and asked me to bring it to you.
Nicky: Tell Micky I said thanks :D 
I took the hoodie and left. John  noticed something on Nicky's wrist. It was a scar. John stopped me and rolled up my sleeve. I was surprised that he found out about the bruises and scars on my arm. 
John: HOW DID YOU GET THIS?????
Nicky: It's none of your business
I left and I had a feeling that he would uncover the secrets beneath my hoodie and me....
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment