Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beaneath the Hoodie: Chapter 10: Shocking POV of her father...

*Beep,beep* That's all I ever hear....I'm sitting across from Nicky while she's in a coma..... I visit her everyday. I always think its my fault.... Making her angry and storm off like that....If it wasn't for me she... would not have had a near death experience. We don't know if she's going to wake from this coma. Today, I visited her making sure she would wake up.... Sometimes Micky and Andy comes by.... but today, her dad visited...... I didn't really like her dad because he works instead of being with his daughter. He sat down next to me while looking at Nicky. We didn't talk to for a couple of minutes, just awkward silence... until he broke the silence....
"Your probably thinking that this is all your fault.... "
I opened my mouth in shock that he knew.... but he stilled continued,
"You were like me too, when my wife died" She died??!!! o.o He kept going." Then I put all my focus onto my work...ignoring my daughter... When I came to my senses I didn't know how to start a conversation with her so I kept working. Sometimes I get drunk and accidently punch her....like for instance... I was walking towards her and tried to start a conversation while I was drunk but then I fell and punched her -__- I couldn't help it T-T Then I thought marrying a wealthy fiance would help her. " He sighed..." What a terrible father I am..."  He looked at his watch and then " Opps I got to go, bye..." I was still shocked by the news....So that's why she didn't want to talk about......I looked at her and I think i'm in love with her.......

No comments:

Post a Comment