Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 1: The notepad

Girl 1: Have you seen the girl in the hoodie, all alone? 
Girl 2: She wears it all the time even in the summer!!! o.o
"How does she not sweat??!!!"
"Does she have a air conditioner in there???!!!"
"Maybe she is hiding something......"
Girl 2 pokes girl 3 "Hey are you listening???"
"Yea, I'm listening..." girl 3 says while she is looking at the girl with the hoodie with curiosty.
Nicky's POV( person's point of view )
Nicky sighed. I can hear them so clearly. -__- Why can't they mind their own business? I wear what I want when I feel like it. -__- * loud commotion outside of class* What a loud commotion. -__-  But of course its the most popular guy, John. He is such a conceited, obnoxious guy. -__- What do the girls see in him? -__-
*ladies crowded around him*
John: Ladies,ladies I appreciate you being here with me but I have to go to class
Girls: Aww D;
John: But I will see you at lunch ;)
Girls: Okay XD see you later 
Bell rings and time for class to start, bell rings again and classes are over. As I was packing up to leave I was the last one to leave. Then I stumbled to a little notepad on the ground. I picked it and it said " John's notepad, DO NOT READ INSIDE >:O" I opened it and it had a list of girls names checked off except for mine. After the list of girl's names there was a page of confession times and about them. The door suddenly opened. It was John. He looked as if he was looking for something. He suddenly saw and the notepad I had.
He said " DID YOU LOOK IN IT??!!"
"Of course, if people wrote ' do not read inside' it would increase the curiosity " I said. He looked dumbfounded but I continued.
" here's your notepad and I don't intend to fall in love with you" I left him standing there looking stupid. As I went home my dad said to me " I have decided your fiance, you will meet him tomorrow" "Fiance??!!" I exclaimed
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment