Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beneath the Hoodie: Chapter 2: Arranged Marriage

I have a fiance???!!! o.o What is wrong with my dad!!! Why can't I make my own decisions???!!! I sighed and tried to put on a smile and said in the happiest way I could " Why did you choose a fiance for me?"
Dad: " I want a better future for you" he mumbles" and the money too..."
But of course I heard it but I pretend not to hear anything. I said " Thanks but what if I don't like him and what if he doesn't like me?"
" It will be his choice if he wants to marry you or not, You will meet him tomorrow night for dinner"
I sighed and said : Okay..." I left and I needed a plan to make him not like me. >:)
Next day...
As usual, I was alone and staring at the clouds out the window. I wondered who will be my fiance...I just hope that if he is in my school, he would not spread it around.....
At night......
I was drinking water when the doorbell rang...
???: Hello we are here to visit you
Dad: Oh Robert!!! Nice to see you :D
Robert: Here is my son.... John..
I nearly choked  on my water. Did he say John??? I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A MARRIAGE WITH HIM!!!!! but  wait.... what if it isn't him but the person with the same name..... There was someone else standing by the door......
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment